Oh another recipe! I find in my free time I am learning so much more about fun stuff to make with my essential oils. It’s nice that I don’t really have to go buy many products at the store since investing in them.
I know a lot of people do epsom salt baths for healing… maybe sore muscles or possibly an injury. I made small batches of these to give to friends and it filled about 10 of the small jars. The lavender helps with some extra relaxation, helps alieviate headaches and can help with healing scrapes & burns too.
Go ahead and make some… or you can come to one of my oil parties and make one on your own! Comment if you want me to send you an invite for the next party
- 2 cups epsom salt
- 1 cup kosher salt (I have used sea salt when out and it’s just as good IMHO)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (un-refined if possible)
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- food coloring (totally optional– I choose not to use it but some people do to make it pretty. I honestly do not want food coloring sitting in the bath with me!)
Mix all of those together with a whisk in a bowl and then divide into the jars. SUPER easy and a wonderful gift to make for people or yourself!
Remember to pin on pinterest, share on facebook and tweet on twitter!