If you follow my instagram, you can see how in love I am with Young Living essential oils. Not only do they help with relieving many ailments, but they smell AMAZING.
I tried cheap store oils and other company oils in the past and finally found one I am so passionate about. I purchased my kit ($150) a while back… it has a diffuser and about 11 oils. I thought I might use it here and there and when we felt sick. Oh no. I use this sucker daily and usually 2-3x a day.
I use Thieves & peppermint when we are feeling icky… I use lavender to help us sleep better and also a drop in my daughters bath on the rare occasion she has a fever. I use peace and calming on my wrists and in the diffuser when I am really stressed out and just need some relief.
My most favorite oil is Panaway…I use when I have cramps (SUCH a relief) and also when I have back pain and neck pain. I had back surgery about 7 years ago and always have aching so this is A-MAZING. OH and the cool thing too- I burned my finger cooking the other night… I put a drop of lavender on my finger and the sting went away instantly. Lets not forget how often I use lemon!
Anyway– my current love (and addition) is Christmas Spirit. No idea why they call it that– because I heard that and though it would smell like evergreen. But it’s clove and cinnamon– it makes my house smell like I am baking cookies. My maintenance worker came in my house and goes “wow, what smells so good?!” If you would like to get your own kit to see what all the excitement is about… follow these steps. Super simple and in no time you will be as in love as I am! Once you buy a kit- you then can purchase any oils you want at the wholesale cost of 24% off. THAT I love! This does NOT mean you have to do the business side of oils, nor do you have any monthly commitments!This is one of the starter kits– my diffuser is a little different, but you can select which one you want.
Step by step!
1. Go to the sign up page.
2. Select your membership option… member is how you receive the wholesale pricing and save 24% with future orders.
3. My ID number of 2141967 should be in both boxes…if not, please add it there
4. Fill out all your info on the page. The reason you are asked for your social is for tax purposes if you decide to sell the product. Your info is never ever shared with anyone.
5. Select your password and pin… do not forget these.
6. Select your kit. I ordered the premium kit ($150)… these are the kits to become a wholesale member. You also can order additional items at this time to all ship together… I highly recommend Christmas spirit (as I am a bit of an addict!)
7. You can always select later to join Essential Rewards (auto ship monthly option) but do not feel you need to do this at this point. It is the rewards program for buying oils monthly. If you do wish to purchase oils monthly, then it’s well worth it (discounted shipping and you get rewards for what you buy) but don’t feel you have to. Just select no
8. Read terms and conditions and submit.
9. Finalize your order. Make sure to enter your payment information!
10. You will get an email from me after signing up welcoming you to Young Living! That’s it! It’s super simple and seriously– I would never offer a product to my clients/readers that I didn’t fully believe in or use a bigillion times a day. It has really changed our lives and I wish I had started using these quality oils years ago! Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ANY questions!