I know what it’s like when you are about a year or so into your business and feel you are going nowhere. You have clients, are busy shooting, giving away a dvd of images with your sessions and feel you are getting nowhere. After years of my own experience learning, making mistakes, attending seminars & workshops, numerous conventions– I am getting numerous requests from photographers at all different levels in their business asking for mentoring sessions. I am more then happy to offer these to other photographers.
This is not assistance on “how to shoot better” … or a “where should I advertise.” I will be helping you with (just to name a few):
- Basics of running your business: What you need and where to go for more help
- Pricing structure: How to price yourself to stay in business, run effective promotions and finding/utilizing your clientele
- Mistakes I have learned and changes I have had to make from those
- Running a home-based studio or retail location
- In-home ordering vs online carts and how to do both
- Networking groups/associations/clubs/etc to build your business
Please know that local Southern California photographers are welcome to hire me, however certain topics may not be covered. All appointments will be done via FaceTime or Skype and are priced below. Please email me directly at Hillary at Stillsbyhill.com (or click “email me” below) with your website, portfolio link, facebook fan page and your current issue in your business or where you are at. Once you contact me, I will email you the google checkout invoice.
One hour session includes a range of topics from above.
Due in full before appointment
Two one hour sessions (2-3 weeks apart) to assit in following up and more direction.
Due in two equal payments
Three one-hour sessions (2-3 weeks apart) to assist in following up, marketing assistance and progress follow up.
Due in three equal payments.
Prices are subject to change at any time. There are no refunds on any services rendered. Refer another photographer and receive another mentor session at 1/2 price. In-person appointments are available for an added fee. Thanks!