I am combining my Family Mini Snaps™ with my Limited Edition sessions to allow you to receive an on-location session close to Mini Snap™ pricing. Note that these promotions are only for sessions needing portraits by Christmas.
**If you are looking for an in studio no session fee mini snap™ for your little ones, see HERE.
Here’s the 411…
- Sessions are at a set locations below in San Diego. They are held later in the afternoon about 2 hours before sunset. Locations are subject to change based on events/weather/photographers discretion.
- Sessions include up to 5 subjects photographed and are about 15 minutes in length. For a longer, more intimate session at a different location, you will need to reserve a regular portrait session.
- Reserve earlier to save!
- Sessions include 5 printable portrait files. You will be able to order more including larger portraits.
- ***NOT available to be booked with auction certificates***
September 16 | $275 | Balboa Park Alcazar GardenBooked. Wait list open. September 23 | $275 | Mission Trails, Santee October 7 | $350 | Liberty Station (1 spot left)
- October 20 | $350 | Penasquitos Canyon (1 spot left)
- November 11 | $425 | Heritage Park (3 spots left)
- November 30 | $425 | Harry Griffen Park, La Mesa (3 spots left)
- December 15 | $550 | Marian Bear Park (2 spots left)
WHAT ABOUT ADDITIONAL FILES/PRINTS?
You will have an link to access for 3 days to select your included files for immediate download. These files are designed for printing for all your holiday cards, smaller prints 8×12 and below. You can purchase additional files at the time your link is active and also additional larger portraits. Your ordered images will also be uploaded to my Shutterfly/Tiny Prints storefront for quick ordering of holiday cards!
**Discounted digital files available with the purchase of any fine art products at the time of ordering.
To reserve or inquire…
Please fill out this form. If you haven’t heard from me within 24 hours of submitting, please check your spam and also contact me directly 🙂